1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, return to the pan.
3. While the pasta is cooking heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and onion, and cook until soft and golden.
4. Steam or blanch the broccoli, cauliflower and peas until tender.
5. Mix the cream and eggs together in a small bowl.
6. Add bacon, onion, broccoli, peas and the cream along with 1 cup of cheddar to the pasta. Stir and then tip into an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake until golden.