1. Bring some salted water to the boil in a large sauce pan.
2. Cut the broccoli heads into small florets then place in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Remove broccoli from water and transfer to a bowl, keep the water in the saucepan boiling.
3. Place half the broccoli in a food processor with 2 tbs oil. Season with salt and pepper then add 40g of parmesan cheese and process to a paste. Pour into the bowl with remaining broccoli.
4. Add Orecchiette pasta to your boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain, drizzle with olive oil and lightly toss.
5. Cook remaining oil, garlic, chillies and anchovies in a separate pan over medium heat for 2 minutes or until anchovies have broken up. Add remaining ingredients and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes.
6. Squeeze lemon over pasta, season and toss well to combine. Scatter with parmesan just before serving.